The Diana Club Hotel’s staffs endeavor to make our guests feel comfortable in our hotel. We therefore ask you to follow the house rules listed below:
- The hotel room is available for the guests on the arrival day from 3 p.m. and on the departure day until 11 a.m.
- Early arrival or late departure is handled on request and after confirmation, according to the general conditions of the contract.
- The guests have to identify themselves with passport or identity card. Then it is required to fill a registration form for the guest registry. Certain personal data required by law shall be recorded for guests using accommodation services in Hungary in property management software with the aid of a document reader and be transmitted to a storage space, the Closed Guest Information Database.
- The guests will receive their room key after the registration, which (every time when they leave the hotel) has to be given back to the receptionist at front desk. If guests lose their key, they must surcharge of 30 EUR.
- The accommodation fee and the city tax must be payed at the hotel upon check-in. The counter value of services must be payed when used.
- Receptionists provide information about the Hotel’s services and their utilization possibilities.
- In our Hotel the following currencies are accepted:
- Cash: Hungarian Forint (HUF), Euro (EUR)
- Credit Card: VISA, VISA Electron, V PAY, Mastercard, Maestro
- Széchenyi Holiday Card (SZÉP-card)
- In the entire area of Diana Club Hotel free WIFI connection is available.
- Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. until 10 a.m. in the diner, on the fourth floor. It is forbidden to take out any food, drink, glasses, plates and cutlery from the breakfast room.
- Spending a night at Diana Club Hotel are only available for guests who are registered in the guest registry.
- Please, especially in the evening and night hours do not disturb the other guest’s tranquility with unnecessary noisiness.
- Do not import or store flammable, explosive material in the hotel rooms. Using coffee makers, flatirons and other electronic devices that are not regulated in the room are prohibited. If you would like to use our ironing services, please indicate your request at the Reception.
- If you would not like cleaning services to disturb your rest, please hang the ‘Do not disturb!’ sign on door handles.
- We would like to inform our guests, that no pets are allowed in the Hotel.
- Smoking is forbidden in all indoor areas of the Hotel! Smoking is allowed only in designated and marked areas outside of the Hotel. If the guest smokes outside of the designated places, such as in the room, may be required to pay a cleaning fee, at the rate of 50.000 HUF or 150 EUR!
- It is prohibited to rearrange equipment in the rooms and social areas and the disassembly or repair of the telephone equipment, televisions, hair dryers, electric or other network equipment. It is prohibited to remove any equipment or textiles from the room.
- Guests are kindly requested that if they experience any failure in the rooms, please immediately report it to the reception.
- Hotel does not take any responsibility for the values left in the hotel.
- If damage is done to the property of the hotel by guests, they are held responsible for it. The negligence or intentional damage caused are obliged to be reimbursed.
- For the safe operation of Diana Club Hotel please adhere to the rules of this policy. In the event that a guest violates these rules, the hotel has the right to withdraw from the contract and the services in this regard.
Diana Club Hotel management